Family life is so dynamic and multi-faceted, and each family truly is unique! Our family started in 2007 when Zach and I got married and has grown to include our four beautiful children, Kye, Britt, Tess, and Spear!
I’ve been documenting the growth of our family since the very beginning… that was how this blog started, and even though it’s grown, too, my family is still the cornerstone of the Journey of Parenthood and always will be!
In the Our Journey section, you’ll find a catalogue of our family’s major life events (from the very beginning!), our journey to adopt our youngest, Spear, and our major travels! We love to travel, especially Disney World! But we’ve been all over and love sharing our experiences with you!
From there, this section breaks down into other sections pertaining to family life (and that are less specific to our family, though there’s plenty of overlap!)
Marriage obviously covers everything pertaining to having a strong, healthy, Christian marriage!
Home Life includes DIY projects, party planning, and lifestyle tips!
Health & Medical covers our health journey and experiences with different medical conditions throughout the years – with information that you can hopefully find helpful if you find yourself dealing with the same things!
Gift Guides are pretty self-explanatory: the best picks for gift-giving, from Christmas to birthdays for all ages!
Top Marriage posts:
- Learning Our Love Language
- A Godly Wife
- Keeping Our Marriage Strong
- Parenting Teamwork: Creating a Parenting Team With Two Different Personalities
- Marriage Matters: Communication
- The Value of a Weekly Marriage Check-In
- Affair Proof Your Marriage
- 5 Ways to Get Out of a Marriage Valley
Top Home Life posts:
- Star Wars Party Decor
- Hawaiian Christmas [Lilo & Stitch] Party Decor
- Finding Nemo Birthday Party Decor
- Firetruck Party Decorations
- Pirate Party Decor
- Tour of Our Home: Britt’s Princess Room
- Toy Story Party Decor
- Mary Poppins Party Decor
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Party Decor
- Removing Pet Stains From Hardwood Floors
Health & Medical
See all Health & Medical posts
Top Health & Medical posts:
- Tips From Speech Therapy: Encouraging a Speech-Delayed Toddler to Talk
- Nothing Down About it (Down Syndrome Awareness)
- What to Expect With a Vasectomy
- Lip Tie Procedure: What to Expect With a Frenectomy
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Infants
- Is My Child’s Speech Delay My Fault?: Battling Mom Guilt
- Further Prevention Against SIDS
- Thoughts and Feelings in the Trenches of a Speech Delay
- Overcoming Postpartum Depression (PPD) Without Medication
- Losing the Baby Weight: Advocare
Gift Guides By Age:
- 1-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 2-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 3-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 4-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 5-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 6-Year-Old Gift Guide
- 7-Year-Old Gift Guide