I started this blog when pregnant with my first baby. I wanted a place to share about my pregnancy experience and a way to keep those memories for him some day. That was over ten years ago. I’ve blogged about each of my three pregnancies in great detail and am sharing all of those posts here for easy access!
One big part of the journey of parenthood is pregnancy! (Though not the only path… read more about our adoption journey here!) Whether this is your first time trying to conceive, or you’re on your second, third, fourth, and so on, you can find helpful information here to help you as you prepare for your new bundle of joy!
Of course, every woman’s pregnancy journey is going to be unique and individual, and I can only share my experiences, as someone who’s been pregnant three times! As any mother will tell you, each individual pregnancy will be different, too.
So while there are plenty of shared experiences across the board, you just can’t generalize! So if something you read doesn’t work for you, try something else!
Top Pregnancy Posts:
- Trying to Conceive a Girl
- Emily’s Tips for Trying to Conceive
- Must-Have Items for a New Baby
- Tips for Traveling While Pregnant
- Our Birth Plan
- 21 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3
- 25 Weeks Pregnant
- Preparing Children for New Baby
- The Importance of the TDaP Vaccine
- 14 Must-Haves During Pregnancy
- Ultimate Baby Registry Guide
Just like with pregnancy, delivery is going to be different for each individual mother, too! You’ll get a lot of people giving you all sorts of advice as you near your due date, but remember that it’s your baby and you get to decide what’s comfortable for you!
Top Delivery Posts:
Posts by Category:
- Sibling Class during Pregnancy #2
- Infant CPR Class during Pregnancy #2
- Breastfeeding Basics Class during Pregnancy #2
Keeping the Gender a Surprise:
Labor and Delivery:
- In labor with Baby #2
- Photos from Natural Childbirth with Baby #2
- Birth Story of Baby #1 (Kye): By Mommy
- Birth Story of Baby #1 (Kye): by Daddy
- Birth Story of Baby #2 (Britt): by Mommy
- Birth Story of Baby #2 (Britt): by Daddy
- Birth Story of Baby #3 (Tess): By Mommy
- Birth Story of Baby #3 (Tess): By Daddy
Losing Baby Weight:
My Baby Showers:
Packing for Hospital:
Pregnancy Items to Have:
Registering for Baby:
- Ultimate Registry Guide
- Must Have List for Twins
- Must Have Items for Newborn Sleep
- My favorite infant things!
- 17th Week Ultrasound with Baby #2
- Spotting Concerns, Ultrasound at 25 Weeks with Baby #2
- 4D Ultrasound with Baby #2
- 32 Week Ultrasound with Baby #2
- 8 Week Ultrasound with Baby #3
Other Pregnancy-Related Posts: