A few years ago I purchased a Young Living Premium Starter Kit. And it sat in my cabinet. And sat. And sat. I felt overwhelmed be the whole “oil thing” and didn’t really have much motivation to learn much about them.
Then Zach got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Our world was rocked in a big way and I started looking for options. Ways to help our family stay healthy and for Zach to be at his personal best. We had to adjust things and I decided it was the perfect time to give this whole oil idea a shot.
I’m not going to lie…I still have a long way to go in my learning and usage of Young Living oils. But our family uses them daily and sees the differences they make in our lives. We’re sleeping better, managing the every day stresses of life better, and warding off/managing times of sickness.
The timing for me to learn about Young Living oils was so perfect as we welcomed a new baby, Spear, into our family and Young Living now has an entire line for babies!
Want to Order Individual Oils at Retail Price?
The thing I love about Young Living is that there is NO PRESSURE to join some “team” or purchase some huge package. I did personally do the Premium Starter Kit when I first bought oils but you don’t have to. It’s totally fine to start slow. Learn and build as you go!
If you’d like to shop for Young Living oils you can do so here!
Simply check the box for retail customer and you’re good to go! You can order anything you’d like to from Young Living and have it sent directly to your home.
If you go this route I recommend buying a diffuser from Amazon (SO many options that all have worked great for our family…we have almost enough diffusers to keep one in each room and keep adding more as I catch them on a good deal).
Some of our personal favorite oils include:
- Thieves: This is awesome at keeping sickness away and fighting it when the crud does strike! We use it so much I have to order a new bottle every few months!
- Cedarwood: Zach uses this in a roller ball on his feet each night before bed. It’s made a HUGE impact on his sleep and has helped him to fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer.
- Seedlings Baby Oil: I rub this on Spear each night before bed to help his body know it’s time to sleep!
- Sniffle Ease: Keeps the sniffles away, especially great for our family living in a high pollen count area of the country!
- Stress Away: I keep this on me for times when I feel anxious (like drs appointments involving shots). Breathing it in helps to calm and relax me no matter the circumstances.
- Lavender: Wonderful to diffuse to help relax and sleep and great to put in the bath as well!
- Vitality: I love putting drops of Grapefruit, Tangerine, and Lemon Vitality in my water. I get sick of drinking water and this freshens it up and provides that healthy boost!
- Breathe Again: I just got my FIL using this one too and it’s a personal favorite of mine to help open up those sinuses and breathe easier!
Rather Get Started By Purchasing a Full Kit?
Y’all know I love a bargain so when I decided I wanted to explore the world of oils I went for it by purchasing a kit. It worked out to make the oils SO much cheaper than by purchasing them at retail costs and it allowed me to receive a discount on all of my future oil purchases. Win-win!
You can purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit through my referral number (#2571302).
Let’s take a deeper look into the Premium Starter Kit
The Premium starter kit–combined with my bonuses–make it the best deal you’ll find for starting up with essential oils!
- Dewdrop or Desert Mist Diffuser (Your choice!)
- Premium Essential Oils Collection:Thieves Vitality 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality 5-ml
- DiGize Vitality 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Lavender 5-ml
- Raven 5-ml
- Citrus Fresh 5-ml
- PanAway 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml (bonus oil!)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Additional Sample Essential Oil Packets
- 10 Sample Cards to Share With Others
- 10 Sample Oil Bottles to Share With Others
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Thieves Cleaner sample packet
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Wholesale membership (included with no obligation to buy or sell anything!)
How to sign up for a premium starter kit:
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below:
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
*Signing up as a wholesale member does not mean you have to ever sell anything. It simply gives you that option if you so choose and the ability to make Young Living Oil purchases at wholesale prices*
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” says 2571302 (so that I can send you your extras!)
Fill in your member info.
Enter the name, address and billing info you would like under your account. Make sure your address is correct so all the oil goodness arrives at the right place
5. Select which premium starter kit you want to get.
Now you get to pick which diffuser you want to come with the kit! And the Dewdrop is BACK!
My recommendation is the Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser or the Premium Starter Kit!
6. Go through the checkout process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all.
In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership.
But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases.
So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
I was a wholesale member for several years and only made one purchase a year. I’ve just recently started using oils so often that I did join the Essential Rewards program and am loving the benefits and having the oils delivered to my door on a monthly basis!
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
It was also the only company whose name I could pronounce! Ha!
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils.
They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company.
ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As I’ve mentioned, I’m still VERY MUCH just learning about everything but if I can’t answer your question then I can put you in touch with someone who can 🙂
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.