Links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Tess turned 14 months old on Sept 30th!
Using What to Expect the Toddler Years here is where Tess is developmentally:
At 14 months old Tess is doing all the things a toddler her age should be able to do including:
- wave bye-bye
- stand alone
- put an object into a container
- use mama/dada intentionally
- follow 1 stop verbal command without gestures
She is able to do one thing a 14 month old will probably be able to do including:
- bend over and pick up an object
She is not yet: walking well
Tess can do one of the things a toddler her age may possibly be able to do and that’s use an object in imitation. She cannot do the other thing in this category which is say three words.
Britt cannot do any of the things a toddler her age may even be able to do including:
- build a tower of two cubes
- use 6 words or more
- walk up steps
- follow a two step command without gestures