I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
When I was on the hunt for some practical breastfeeding supplies for Casey for her baby shower gift, I wanted to get her a nursing cover. However, I have owned my fair share of nursing covers and the biggest issue with them is how HOT the baby gets. It’s uncomfortable for both mommy and baby because the poor kid is trapped under this tent thing with heat! I was especially nervous about it with Carter being a summer baby and wanted to find something that would prevent him from the summer heat.
While I was shopping around for different ideas I came across Kismet Love Collection’s shop on Etsy. I instantly fell in love with all the adorable scarf patterns AND thought the concept of the scarves converting into nursing covers was genius!!! Who doesn’t love a cute scarf? AND it’s made of a super light material that will help the baby not get so hot while nursing 🙂
I was so impressed with the products, pricing, and concept that I contacted Shelley and told her about my blog and let her know if she’d ever be interested in doing a giveaway that I’d love to host one! So even though today is Father’s Day…it’s a chance for a mommy to get something cute for herself!!!
Here is the basket I put together for Casey including the scarf!
In working with Kismet Love Collection I have been so impressed with their passion for breastfeeding. I know it’s not something everyone is passionate about but I personally am a big breastfeeding advocate and love to help other moms be as successful with nursing as possible! Nursing in a public setting can be intimidating for many reasons and I think it’s wonderful that this company is making a product that supports breastfeeding on the go! I’m hoping to be able to use it myself when out and about with Leo and appreciate them sending me one too 🙂 Plus I can totally rock the summer scarf look before Leo arrives 😉
Pregnant Mama’s Rocking our Nursing Scarves!
The shop has TONS of adorable patterns and colors to choose from! I know y’all are wanting to win one so here’s the details for the giveaway!
- Giveaway runs from today, June 15th, through Saturday June 21st. Giveaway will close at 11:59 PM on the 21st.
- Winner will be chosen by using Random.org
- You have two chances to win! First, “like” Kismet Love Collection on Facebook (here!), then come back to this post and leave a comment saying that you “liked” their Facebook page! Also include your email address so they can contact you if you’re the winner!
- The second way to enter is to follow Kismet Love Collection on Instagram @KismetLoveCollection (here!), then come back to this post and leave a comment saying that you “follow” them on Instagram! Also include your email address so they can contact you if you’re the winner!
- Once the winner is chosen they will be contacted by email and you get to choose the scarf you’d like to have! Check out the selection here!!!
Each scarf also comes with instructions on how to fold to scare to wear it so you can easily adjust it to create the nursing cover. It will keep you covered in both front and back! It’s also a great thing to use for working moms who need to pump out and about yet want to remain covered 🙂
Thanks so much again to Kismet Love Collection for hosting such a fun giveaway but especially for making such a practical, cute product. I hope Casey enjoys her gift and I know I will be enjoying mine 🙂 Can’t wait to see who wins!!!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!