I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Went to the doctor this morning just to hear the heartbeat and have a general check-up!
I still weigh less than I did at my first pregnant dr appointment! I guess I was super bloated or something…isn’t that strange?
We got to hear our little ones heart and it’s very healthy. Healthy should be between 120 and 160 and ours was 148 🙂 We discussed my raising heart issue and she said it is very common so I feel better abou that! I also asked about my intense migraines and she said from now on right when I feel one coming on I need to take 2 extra strength tylenols and drink a mountain dew then do it again every three hours until the headache goes away! Isn’t that hilarious? She said it is sworn to work and it won’t hurt the baby, she did say that my heart will probably race more during those times due to the increase in caffeine!
I got answers to several of my other questions:
- The baby can fly anytime as long as the airline allows it and we have it suck on a pacifier to help with the pressure on the ears
- I can fly up until my 36th week
- The ideal time to get a 4d ultrasound is between 24 and 28 weeks
- I can’t go in the tanning bed while nursing because it may dry up my milk (I have a wedding to be in at the end of May so I was just wondering…haha)
- I can do a spray tan anytime
- When we have the baby NO ONE has to see our baby until we want them too (this was a mega concern for me)
- The baby can hear us already but babies don’t actual hear individual words (all those nuts who read to their tummies are doing nothing! ha!) they just hear the vibrations and our soft voices can be very soothing
In two weeks we go for our next ultrasound! I’m pumped!!!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count: