I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
At nine months old Spear can do everything a baby his age should be able to do including:
- work to get a toy that’s out of reach
- look for a dropped object
He can also do everything a nine month old will probably be able to do including:
- pull up to standing position from sitting
- creep or crawl
- get into a sitting position from stomach
- object if you try to take a toy away
- stand holding onto someone or something
- pick up a tiny object with any part of thumb and finger
- say “mama” or “dada” indiscriminately
- play peekaboo
Spear does some of the thing a baby his age may possible be able to do including:
- clap hands or wave bye-bye (he doesn’t do this super well but gives good high fives!)
- understand “no” (but not always obey it)
He is not yet cruising (walking holding onto furniture)
Spear is able to do some of the thing a nine month old may even be able to do including:
- “play ball” (roll a ball back to you)
- drink from a cup independently
- pick up a tiny object neatly with tips of thumb and forefinger
- say one word other than “dada” or “mama” (he says “baba”)
He is not yet able to:
- stand alone momentarily
- stand alone well
- say “dada” or “mama” discriminately
- respond to a one-step command with gestures (“Give that to me” said with a hand out)
You can compare with how the older kids were developing at this age here:
Our happy baby boy! Always so glad to see how well he’s growing!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!