I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
UPDATE: Random.org has selected the winner of the $25 gift certificate from EDiaperCakes! Result:
I LOVE the Lion King Simba cake as that is our favorite movie in this house right now!
Julie! Contact me with your full name, mailing address, and phone number so I can get your certificate to you! Thanks again EDiaperCakes for the fun giveaway! And don’t forget once I hit 300 blog followers I have my own BIG giveaway coming up!
Y’all know my love of planning events…one of my favorite things is hosting baby showers! It’s always so fun to put a shower together and an essential part of any shower I throw is the diaper cake. Typically Zach helps me make our diaper cakes but now that I have two kids to be worrying about I can totally see that being such a hassle for the next shower I throw!
I was contacted by EDiaperCakes and checked out their new site. They have SUCH cute stuff!!! TONS of choices to fit all kinds of shower themes…and I love that they even carry a lot of gender neutral stuff since you guys know I never find out the sex of our babies 🙂 I especially like how many of the diaper cakes include cute story books. Books always make a fabulous gift and I like that the cakes come with many wonderful little presents for the new baby 🙂
What inspired me most about this company is that it is founded by a mama just like me! She had her baby girl and wanted to be available to spend more time with her so she launched EDiaperCakes in her home state of Michigan in early 2012. She said she would never make a cake that included items she wouldn’t use for her own daughter. Each cake is made by hand, has 75 diapers, and is four tiers tall (they may also start making smaller cakes in the future). Plus they have $5 flat rate shipping and the cakes ship out in two days or less!
Here are some of the cute cakes I liked!
Love how it includes the board book!
This is one of our family favorite stories 🙂
My personal favorite! Love the bright sunshine!
EDiaperCakes is giving away a $25 gift certificate to one of my readers!!! A great way to buy a wonderful baby shower gift (or heck, keep it for yourself!) 🙂 Here are the ways you can win:
1. Visit www.ediapercakes.com then come back to this blog post and tell me which diaper cake is your personal favorite and why. Sample Entry “I love the sunshine cake because I always sing “You are my Sunshine” to my daughter!”
2. Blog about this giveaway. Write up a blog post on your blog and include a link to this blog post then come back here and leave a link to that post in these comments! Sample Entry “I blogged about it! www.journeyofparenthood.com/ediapercakesgiveaway”
3. Follow both EDiaperCakes and Me on Pinterest! My Pinterest boards are HERE and EDiaperCake’s are HERE. Once you follow us both come back here and leave a comment including your Pinterest account name so we can make sure you actually did follow us 😉 Sample Entry “I followed you both on Pinterest! Account Name: Emily Parker”
4. Share this giveaway on Facebook. Go to the Facebook page for my blog (HERE), “like” the page, then share the link to this giveaway. Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you’ve shared. Sample Entry “I shared on Facebook!”
5. Tweet this giveaway. Post a link to this giveaway on twitter and tag my Twitter handle (@JourneyofPHood) in the tweet then come back here and leave a comment letting me know! Sample Entry “I tweeted!”
- Contest is open to US residents only
- You must leave a comment in order to enter
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry
- Up to five entries per person but you do NOT have to enter all five times!
- Your entry must meet the above requirements or you will be removed from the drawing
- The winner will be randomly selected using random.org
- The winner will be announced on Thursday Jan 24th at 2:00 PM EST
- Once the winner is announced you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. I will need your name, address, and phone number so the $25 gift certificate can be mailed out to you!
Thanks again to EDiaperCakes for hosting this fun giveaway! Can’t wait to see who wins!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!