Today we continue with the theme of attitude for Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week! The spotlight is on Maureen over at Childwise Chat as she discusses what we mean when we say “attitude.” Valerie’s post was the “why” behind correcting for attitude and Maureen’s is the “what” in defining exactly what the term attitude refers to!
In her post today she discusses six of the types of attitudes and emotions we want to instill in our children. They include: submission, optimism, determination, striving for personal best, confidence and kindness. Be sure to check out her post today as well as all the other bloggers being featured this week!
- Monday: Valerie @ www.babywisemom.com
- Tuesday: Maureen @ www.childwisechat.com
- Wednesday: Rachel @ www.amotherfarfromhome.com
- Thursday: Emily @ www.journeyofparenthood.com
- Friday: Claire @ www.mydevising.com
- Saturday: Special Highlight–Lauren @ www.themilitarywifeandmom.com