I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today is our last day of Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week! The spotlight is on Katrina at Mama’s Organize Chaos today as she talks about another commonly asked about topic: transitioning to one nap a day. I tend to personally hold onto the morning nap for as long as possible, but we did move Tess to just one nap a day when she was 17 months old. This is a great post that covers a very commonly asked about topic!
Be sure to check out all the other bloggers spotlighted this week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!