Today is the final day of our Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week! We’ve all been discussing the topic of discipline and there have been some really awesome posts shared throughout the week. I’m a spotlight blogger today and am talking about when ignoring is a beneficial parenting tool (you can read it here!). Cole, from Twinning Babywise, is the second spotlight blogger today.
Her post is SO timely for me. I always love Cole’s writing style and this one doesn’t disappoint. With the third kid it’s easy to be, well, lazy. We find ourselves giving more warnings. More chances. Delaying discipline because of the effort it takes to follow through. I appreciate Cole’s post on this topic as it was a good kick in the butt for me to get me back on track!
You can read her whole post about discipline delay tactics here!
Be sure to go back and visit all of the Babywise Friendly Bloggers this week as well:
The ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network are all blogging on discipline this week. Check them out on these days:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Natasha at Let’s Be Brave
- Wednesday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos and Shea at The Moses Home
- Thursday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright and Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood and Cole at Twinning Babywise