I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today kicks off our Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week!
Valerie, from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom, is sharing her post on what to do when your child is scared of the dark. This isn’t something we’ve really dealt with much in our home personally (my post Friday will be about preventing fears actually!) but Valerie’s blog is my go-to blog whenever I hit a parenting hurdle. If you’ve got a little one struggling with fears in the dark…then this post is for you 😉
Be sure to check in with all the Babywise Friendly Blog Network bloggers this week as we all discuss the topic of fear:
- Monday: Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Tuesday: Natasha from Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Kids Bravery
- Wednesday: Christine from Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways To Conquer Your Toddler’s Irrational Fears
- Wednesday: Carrie from Wiley Adventures – Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly from Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Caitlin from Rogers Party of 5 – Fear of Transitions
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!