I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today the spotlight is on Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos as she shares ways to ease your toddler’s fears. So often as adults we can be annoyed by fears our children have because, to us, they seem irrational. It’s so important to try to put yourself in your toddler’s shoes and to communicate with them to work through the (very real to them!) fears they are having.
Natasha, from Let’s Be Brave, is also a spotlight blogger today on our topic of fears. Her post is 9 Ways to Teach Bravery. I’m ALL about empowering our children. Focus on the positive! Build them up! And I love Natasha’s take on how to encourage our children to be brave.
And check in with all the fellow Babywise Friendly Blog Network Bloggers this week:
- Monday: Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Tuesday: Natasha from Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Kids Bravery
- Wednesday: Christine from Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways To Conquer Your Toddler’s Irrational Fears
- Wednesday: Carrie from Wiley Adventures – Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly from Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Caitlin from Rogers Party of 5 – Fear of Transitions
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!