I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today is our third day of Babywise Friendly Blog Network week and we’re all sharing about fears!
Christine is talking today about 3 powerful ways to conquer your toddler’s irrational fears. At some point all toddlers will have fears and knowing HOW to help them makes those times easier and will limit the length that those fears last.
Carrie, from Wiley Adventures, is also posting today and she’s helping mama’s manage bedtime fears.
My FAVORITE tip she shares in today’s post is to replace the fear. This is something I’m pretty hardcore with my kids…I also do this myself. If I’m afraid I will calm myself by thinking about future travel plans we have. Thinking about something I’m looking forward too helps me better fall to sleep rather than focusing on my worries. Same applies to kids! Give them some topics to think on (my favorite is to tell them that the next day I want to hear 3 things they are excited for that weekend etc) and it really helps!
And don’t forget to check in with all the Babywise Friendly Bloggers this week!!!
- Monday: Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Tuesday: Natasha from Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Kids Bravery
- Wednesday: Christine from Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways To Conquer Your Toddler’s Irrational Fears
- Wednesday: Carrie from Wiley Adventures – Managing Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly from Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!