I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today is the last day of our week long focus on common Babywise misconceptions and myths. Cole from Twinning Babywise has become one of my new favorite bloggers! She has SUCH a great voice and a great way of putting things into writing. Her post today is on Haters Miss The Point: Babywise Is More Than Just Sleep!
Did you know there are SEVERAL books in the “wise” series? ALL of them are AWESOME and I love this quote from Cole’s post: “The purpose of the -wise series isn’t to get your kids sleeping through the night as quickly as possible (although, BONUS!). The purpose is to teach new parents how to be good stewards of their children. The objective is a parent who is in control of their children and their family – one who can make the distinction between what is best for a child’s development and what the child wants in the moment.”
Be sure to check out her post today as well as re-visit all of the spotlight bloggers this week!
Table of Contents
- TWINNING BABYWISEHATERS MISS THE POINT: BABYWISE IS MORE THAN JUST SLEEP
- CHRONICLES OF A BABYWISE MOMMYTHS VERSUS REALITIES OF BABYWISE
- MAMA’S ORGANIZED CHAOSBABYWISE ISN’T IMPOSING A SCHEDULE – IT’S LEARNING THE IDEAL SCHEDULE
- TEAM CARTWRIGHTBABYWISE DIMINISHES MILK SUPPLY
- WILEY ADVENTURESBABYWISE AND CRY IT OUT (OR DON’T)
- JOURNEY OF PARENTHOODHOW TO MAKE BABYWISE POSSIBLE WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN
- THE MOSES HOMESTICKING TO A SCHEDULE MAKES YOUR CHILD MORE FLEXIBLE
- LET’S BE BRAVEBABYWISE WORKS FOR YOU (NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND)