I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
This week all the Babywise Friendly Bloggers are posting on the subject of SLEEP. Each of us will post this week and will be linking up to each other’s blogs. This is a great way for our readers to get to know all the members of our group…we have quite a few new members and I’m excited to feature each of them this week 🙂
Sleep is the basic Babywise topic. The book is actually titled “On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the GIFT of Nighttime Sleep
” So what better subject for our group this week than SLEEP?!?!
Today Valerie, from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom, is posting about how sleep benefits children of all ages. So often we think of it just in terms of infants, but sleep is important from birth to adulthood and beyond!
I, as usual, LOVE Valerie’s post! I, too, continue to see benefits of Babywise even in my older children and it’s comforting to know that as they grow up we will all continue to reap the rewards. Be sure to visit Val’s blog today and check in with all the bloggers featured this week!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count: