I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Not even gonna lie…pretty pumped for Spear to turn one so I can be DONE with the monthly baby pics FOREVER haha! This months was easier than last months because I figured out how to bribe him with puffs 😉
At 11 months old Spear is doing everything a baby his age should be able to do including:
- get into a sitting position from stomach
- pick up a tiny object with any part of thumb and finger
- understand “no” (but not always obey it)
Spear is also doing most things an 11 month old will probably be able to do including:
- walk holding onto furniture (cruise)
- point or gesture to something to get needs met (will reach “up” to me to be picked up)
He is not yet playing patty-cake (clapping hands) or waving bye-bye
Spear is doing some of the things an 11 month old may possibly be able to do including:
- pick up a tiny object neatly with tips of thumb and forefinger
- say one word other than “dada” or “mama” (he says “baba” and “mmmmm” for more)
He is not yet stunningly alone momentarily OR saying “dada” or “mama” discriminately.
He is also doing some of the things a baby his age may even be able to do including:
- indicate wants in ways other than crying (the holding up arms to lift him, the “mmm” for more food)
- drink from a cup independently
- “play ball” (roll/throw a ball back to you)
He is not yet:
- standing alone well
- using immature jargoning (gibberish)
- saying three or more words other than “mama” or “dada”
- respond to a one-step command without gestures (“give that to me” without a hand reaching out for item)
- walking well
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!