Here’s all the things I’m loving on this Wednesday!
- I’m loving that we are thisclose to finally closing on our house (yes we’ve been living here for OVER 2 months now!)
- I’m loving that this weekend I am getting to go back “home” and visit so many of my favorite friends, meet Stephanie’s sweet baby, and spend some quality time with this blog buddy (although currently Kelly may have a little bigger belly right now thanks to baby #2 on the way!):
- I’m loving that Brad picked Emily in the most PERFECT proposal ever (but am so sad to hear they may have already broken up!)
- I’m loving that it’s staying lighter outside longer and that yesterday I met a super cool mom at the playground (unfortunately she doesn’t live in our neighborhood but we can make that work!)
- I’m loving that Zach and I have committed ourselves to go back on Weight Watchers and stick to it better than we have been lately – we really do great when we do it TOGETHER!
- I’m loving that my mom lives so close to me! This morning Kye’s first words when he woke up were “go Gramma’s house” and hearing that makes my heart happy
- I’m loving all the GREAT breastfeeding stories I’m featuring this week. It’s so fun getting to read each of them and makes me miss nursing my sweet baby.
- I’m loving that we are getting an awesome tax refund and that we just ordered our kitchen table from Crate and Barrel. Zach is picking it up on March 31st (we’re too cheap to pay for delivery haha) and I’m pumped!
- I’m loving that the Kid’s Consignment Sale is going on right now at Azalea City Church of God and that last night I racked up with enough clothes to keep Kye’s closet full stocked for a loooong time!
- I’m loving that we just found out Zach was the #2 agent in the COUNTRY with Aflac last year in life policy sales (and the prize that came along with that title!) and am so proud of all the amazing things he has going on so far this year. My husband is such a wonderful hard-working provider for his family. I’m so blessed!
- I’m loving that I am getting my hair done this afternoon. I am hardcore about getting it cut and highlighted every 6 weeks and I always love the way it looks the day I get it done (and I’m excited that I’m going straight from the hair place to church so I’ll look cute tonight!).
- I’m loving the great giveaway I have going on right now!!! There’s lots of awesome things for moms…but also stuff that non-moms will love. Have you entered? Not many people have so the chances of winning are really high and you can enter to win up to 6 different times (if you follow this blog then you already have one entry, all you have to do is leave a comment here!).
What are YOU loving this Wednesday? Link up at This Kind of Love to share!