I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Tess turned 13 months old on August 31st! I still continue to keep up with monthly recaps and milestone posts until my kids turn two. I do stop with the monthly stickers once they hit a year though so from here on out I will just have cute pics of Tess for these posts 🙂
This month I’m using pics I took of her wearing her Todzilla shirt. I LOVE this shirt and couldn’t resist getting it for her as a birthday gift! We call her “Baby Tod” around here so it was the perfect present! I purchased is from Little Shop and Co and they are awesome to work with 🙂
This month is also the first month of using What to Expect the Toddler Years
for Tess’s monthly posts!
At 13 months old Tess can do all the things a toddler her age should be able to do including:
- pull up to a standing position
- get into a sitting position
- clap hands
- indicate wants other than crying
*Note: if your toddler has not yet reached these milestones by the end of their 13th month then you do need to discuss it with your doctor.
Tess can do all the things a 13 month old will probably be able to do including:
- put an object into a container
- imitate activities
- stand alone
- use 1 recognizable word (I’m assuming “dada” counts? Even though she doesn’t use it discriminately yet!)
She can do some of the things a toddler her age may possibly be able to do including:
- drink from a cup
- point to a desired object
She cannot yet walk well, scribble (who tries that at this age?), or say 2 recognizable words
Tess can also do almost all of the things a toddler may even be able to do including:
- use a spoon/fork, but not exclusively
- remove an article of clothing (socks, bow, and shoes count right?)
- use an object in imitation
She cannot yet point to a body part when asked.
Tell me this isn’t one cutie todzilla?!?! 🙂