I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
I’ve seen other blogs receive this award and it’s a little chain letterish to me but it’s the weekend and I don’t typically blog on the weekends so why not play along? Plus I am very honored that out of all the super-adorable-stylish blogs out there that Danielle (at Happily Ever After!) thought mine was worthy of winning!
Here’s the rules of this award:
1. Link back to and thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read
4. Contact them and let them know you’ve given them the award!
Seven things about me? Only seven? 😉
1. I’m beyond blessed to be a stay at home mom with my son Kye. He just turned two and I’ve enjoyed every stage of parenthood so far…it’s so rewarding and fun!
I love my little boy!
2. We just completed construction on our “forever home.” While it’s been TOUGH in so many ways I’m so thankful that we can start making all our memories here, be content with where we will be forever, and start paying it OFF!
Our infamous blue door 🙂
3. I live in a small, southern town that I’m learning to call home but I get the travel itch pretty often. Lucky for me the Lord has blessed my husband with a job where he wins awesome, FREE trips all the time and we’re blessed with a lifestyle that allows us to travel pretty regularly!
4. Ice cream is hands down my favorite food. I love it LOADED with toppings and I could live off of it alone and be happy for the rest of my life!
a typical nightly snack
5. I cherish my friends. I consider myself to be a loyal, trustworthy, rather fun friend and I really do value all of my friendships. It’s wonderful to have so many friends who share my love of the Lord and who have kids around Kye’s age!
Robyn one of my fav mommy friends!
6. I may say “haha” often when writing, but I don’t actually laugh out loud very easily. I love when I find people who bring out that silly side in me and make me laugh – it’s not an easy thing to do! I typically like sarcastic humor or when people get hurt. Not like seriously hurt or anything but a good trip can make me laugh until tears roll down my cheeks!
Seth and Crissy – two people who don’t have to trip in order to get me laughing! 🙂
7. If I had to pick a few words to describe myself “hardcore” would probably be one of them. I’m your typically first born, type A personality, perfectionist. I work hard at everything I do and strive to do my personal best at everything. From parenting, to my marriage, to throwing parties, to my appearance, to my walk with the Lord, I care and I try! I get easily stressed out and sometimes freak when things don’t go the way I planned but I’m working on that 😉
always putting our marriage first – we go on Christmas trips each year just the two of us!
Here’s the 5 lucky bloggers who I’m passing along this award to! These blogs are ones that I don’t think have already won one and are ones that I read EVERY TIME y’all post. I’m your personal stalker 🙂
Wish I could pass it along to more of you…there are SO many amazing blogs out there!!! Thanks again to Danielle for passing along the fun! Love you!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count: