I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
The new Fall 2011 Collection has arrived from Stella and Dot! I’m very excited to be adding new pieces to my jewelry collection! A wonderful thing about Stella and Dot is that they keep things fun and fresh by retiring pieces to make room for new items. While I LOVE all my jewelry, I thought it’d be a good idea to sell some of the retired things so I can spend money buying new stuff! I’m going to be putting the items for sale up on Facebook next week, but I thought I’d give my faithful readers a chance to be the first to score a good deal before it’s gone 🙂
Each of these pieces is RETIRED. Which means they are no longer available for purchase through Stella and Dot or any retail outlet!
1. Boca Chic Necklace: Semi-precious dyed jade mixed with handset pave rondelles. Gold plated chain, length 39″. Original Retail Value: $69. My Price: $40
This was one of my first pieces and I love the coral color with the gold! Simple yet makes a statement.
You can see more of me wearing this necklace on this blog entry!
2. Hope Charm: This charm was a part of the Breast Cancer Support from Stella and Dot. It is a 14kt gold vermeil charm that fits on any of the Stella and Dot charm necklace bases, the silk bases, or probably even a simple chain you have at home. Original Retail Value: $22 My Price: $8
3. Gold Leaf Earrings: Gold plated leaves with delicate chain, 1 1/2 inch length, gold vermeil ear wires. Original Retail Value: $39 My Price: $24
I wore these a TON last fall and winter and really have loved owning them!
You can see more pictures of me in these earrings here.
4. Teardrop Scroll Earrings: Teardrops pair with a delicate scroll, 1″ length. Gold Vermeil. Original Retail Value: $29 My Price: $15
These are a GREAT everyday wear type of earring!
5. Bloom Charm Bracelet: Gold plated charm bracelet with an ivory hand painted flower charm adorned with Czech crystals. 7.75″ length. Charm is 0.75″. Original Retail Value: $39 My Price: $25
I got a LOT of wear out of this and especially loved the versatility of being able to move the charm and add the charms I’m selling below!
I loved it so much I bought one for Chrissy, my sister-in-law!
6. Palm Beach Charm Collection: Set of three. Stylish charms with a touch of whimsy. Aqua enamel flower, gold plated hornet with enamel dots, coral dangle with Czech stones and gold plated rondelles. Spring ring closure. Hornet is 1.25″, blue flower is 1″, and coral dangle is 0.75″ Original Retail Value: $49 My Price: $29
These go GREAT on the Bloom Charm Bracelet above, match beautifully with the Boca Chic Necklace, and can be used on the Charlotte Charm Necklace below!
7. Latte Earrings: Brown wooden earrings with gold vermeil ear wires. 1 1/2 inches long. Original Retail Value: $39 My Price: $22
I wear a lot of browns so these were some I really enjoyed and love how they complement so many other pieces in my jewelry collection!
These pieces are also RETIRED. However, Stella and Dot does still have a few, limited quantities in stock. If you LOVE them and mine sell quickly, hurry to order through the site as they are going FAST and are considered “very low in stock” which means they will be gone forever very soon!
8. Silk Base – Aqua: Silk chiffon necklace or triple-wrap bracelet. Comes with our signature silver plated heart and an invitation to personalize with more charms. Approximately 32″ long. Original Retail Value $14 Current Stella and Dot Sale Price: $11 My Price: $9
If you’d like to order this piece through Stella and Dot (or just see more images of it!) you can do so here
I love the length of this as a necklace and enjoy wearing my charms on it!
9. Charlotte Charm Necklace: This vintage textured chain comes with three beautiful charms: a handset pave ball, faux pearl with a pave petal cap, and flower with textured petals and faux pearl center. The charms are removable, wear them together or individually. Measures approximately 18″ in length with 1″ extender. Lobster clasp closure. If you want to wear it smaller, you can hook the closure on the links to make it shorter, which I did often! Original Retail Value: $49 Current Stella and Dot Sale Price: $34 My Price: $30
If you’d like to order this piece from Stella and Dot you can do so here.
This was another one that I’m sad to part with as I wore it ALL the time! You can see more pictures of me wearing it here. As I mentioned earlier, I enjoyed swapping out the charms with the Palm Beach ones and using these charms on the Bloom Charm Bracelet as well.
10. Owl Charm Necklace: Wise, wonderful, whimsical. Our vintage owl pendant on gold plated link chain is for the woman with a playful style. Measures approximately 18″ in length with 1″ extender. Lobster clasp closure. Again, if you want it shorter you can clip the closure on the chain! Original Retail Value: $44 Current Stella and Dot Sale Price: $35 My Price: $30
You can purchase this necklace directly from Stella and Dot here!
This is one that I’m sure will be selling quick! I love it and I know so many of you do too!
More Details: No tax on any items purchased. Flat shipping of $4 for first item purchased, $6 flat fee for 2 or more items, US residents only. If you live local and can pick up the items then obviously there isn’t a shipping charge. I’ll also package each item in it’s own adorable Stella and Dot box (you can see samples of the boxes here). Each piece has been gently worn by me but mostly used for display at my Trunk Shows. They are all top quality. No returns accepted.
How to Purchase: Contact me by leaving a comment on this post letting me know which item you’d like and an email address to write you, or email me directly at [email protected] Payments will be made through Paypal (unless I know you personally then I’m fine with working out another arrangement like check or cash). I will respond in the order I receive emails/comments, however the first person to PAY gets the item – that may not necessarily be the first person to show interest in an item.
I will update this blog entry as items sell. Feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions! Be sure to check out ALLLLL the newest goodies in the fall line here! If you’d like to know more about hosting a trunk show and being one of the many to get hooked up with $250 in FREE jewelry be sure to let me know! I’m willing to travel 🙂
Depending on the success of this sale I will be doing more like it in the future as items I own get added to the retirement list. I also just ordered some FABULOUS pieces as prizes for you guys in the near future (I’m thinking a giveaway for a baby Blitzen pool!!!)
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!