I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
At 7 months old Spear is doing everything a baby his age should be able to do including:
- feed self a cracker (although I haven’t introduced crackers)
- razz (make a wet razzing sound)
- coo or babble when happy
- smile often when interacting with you
Spear can also do everything a 7 month old will probably be able to do including:
- sit without support
- bear some weight on legs when held upright
- object if you try to take a toy away
- work to get a toy that’s out of reach
- look for a dropped object
- rake with fingers an object and pick it up in a first
- turn in the direction of a voice
- babble, combining vowels and consonants such as ga-ga-ga, ba-ba-ba, ma-ma-ma, da-da-da
- play peekaboo
Spear is doing some of the things a 7 month old may possibly be able to do including:
- pass a cube or other object from hand to the other
- stand holding onto someone or something
He cannot yet creep or crawl (although he’s def mobile with all the rolling!)
Real life milestone picture:
Spear is not yet doing items that a baby his age may even be able to do including:
- pull up to standing position from sitting
- get into a sitting position from stomach
- play patty-cake (clap hands) or wave bye-bye
- pick up tiny object with any part of thumb or finger
- walk holding on to furniture (cruise)
- say “mama” or “dada” indiscriminately
Here are the sibling comparison posts from the 7th month:
Want to keep up with this cutie in real time? Be sure to follow me on Instagram and check out my stories for daily updates on our family!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!