I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Spear wore Kye’s pants from his first Easter for his pics this month!
At four months old Spear is doing everything a baby his age should be able to do including:
- on stomach, lift head up 90 degrees
- laugh out loud
- follow an object in an arc about 6 inches above the face for 180 degrees (from one side to the other)
He can also do everything a 4 month old will probably be able to do including:
- hold head steady when upright
- on stomach, raise chest, supported by arms
- grasp a rattle held to backs or tips of fingers
- pay attention to an object as small as a raisin (but keep such objects out of baby’s reach)
- reach for an object
- squeal in delight
He can also do everything a baby his age may possibly be able to do including:
- keep head level with body when pulled to sitting
- roll over (one way)
- turn in the direction of a voice, particularly mommy’s
- say “ah-goo” or similar vowel-consonant combinations
- razz (make a wet razzing sound)…his isn’t as “wet” sounding
He can also do most of the things that a 4 month old may even be able to do including:
- bear some weight on legs when held upright
- object if you try to take a toy away
- turn in the direction of a voice
Spear cannot yet sit without support, nor do I really think he’ll be doing that for awhile ha!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!