Links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Spear wore Kye’s pants from his first Easter for his pics this month!
At four months old Spear is doing everything a baby his age should be able to do including:
- on stomach, lift head up 90 degrees
- laugh out loud
- follow an object in an arc about 6 inches above the face for 180 degrees (from one side to the other)
He can also do everything a 4 month old will probably be able to do including:
- hold head steady when upright
- on stomach, raise chest, supported by arms
- grasp a rattle held to backs or tips of fingers
- pay attention to an object as small as a raisin (but keep such objects out of baby’s reach)
- reach for an object
- squeal in delight
He can also do everything a baby his age may possibly be able to do including:
- keep head level with body when pulled to sitting
- roll over (one way)
- turn in the direction of a voice, particularly mommy’s
- say “ah-goo” or similar vowel-consonant combinations
- razz (make a wet razzing sound)…his isn’t as “wet” sounding
He can also do most of the things that a 4 month old may even be able to do including:
- bear some weight on legs when held upright
- object if you try to take a toy away
- turn in the direction of a voice
Spear cannot yet sit without support, nor do I really think he’ll be doing that for awhile ha!