I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
At two months old Spear is doing everything a baby his age should be doing including:
- smiling in response to my smile
- respond to a bell in some way such as startling, crying, quieting (Spear startles)
He is also doing everything a baby his age will probably be able to do including:
- vocalize in ways other than crying (cooing).
- lift head at 45 degrees when on tummy
He does many of the things that a two month old may even be able to do including:
- hold head steady while upright
- on stomach, raise chest supported by arms
- say “ah-goo” (and he literally says AH-GOO)
In the may even be able to category he is not yet:
- roll over (one way)
- grasp a rattle held to backs or tips of fingers
- pay attention to an object as small as a raisin
- reach for an object
Spear is doing one thing that a baby his age may possibly be able to do including:
- smile spontaneously
He is not yet:
- bringing both hands together
- on stomach, lifting head 90 degrees
- laughing out loud
- squealing in delight
- following an object held 6 inches above head and moving it 180 degrees.
Here are the older kid’s 2 month posts to compare:
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!