I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
I am going to my six week postpartum check up next week and am SO ready to get started back on a solid plan for losing this baby weight. Zach and I both are ready to be back to our physical best and know we won’t just look better…but we’ll FEEL better when we are on a eating plan and supplement regimen!
After I had Kye Zach and I lost weight by doing Weight Watchers but after I had Britt we both fell in LOVE with Advocare. I used products while EBF her and came up with a sort of modified version of the regular 24 Day Challenge. I had AWESOME results…you can read all the details here!
I am very excited to get back to using the products that my doctor has approved safe for for me to use! I had both my doctor as well as my pediatrician look at the ingredients list to MAKE SURE everything I wanted to use was okay to use. Not only did they approve them, but they encouraged me to use them for the health of both myself and my baby.
Advocare DOES NOT recommend using products while BF without a doctors consent. Advocare also DOES NOT promote a modified version of the 24 day challenge for BF mothers. I put together my own “plan” with the products my doctors approved.
Here are the products I am going to be using to get rid of this baby weight and get back to ME! I print off the ingredients list on each link and have my doctor look it over prior to beginning on products:
1. Peaches and Cream Fiber Drink: This drink helps to provide an internal cleansing and helps rid your body of toxins and waste. It’s the only not enjoyable product…the best tip I always tell people is to mix it well with a small amount of juice and then CHUG IT!
2. Coreplex with Iron: Supplies a synergistic blend of 36 vitamins, minerals and nutrients for optimal health. This replaces any other prenatal vitamins you may be taking!
3. Probiotic Restore Ultra: Helps maintain normal, beneficial intestinal microflora. I always take a probiotic while nursing as it helps build the immune system of both me and my baby!
4. OmegaPlex: Plays an important role in the transportation of nutrients. It’s a safe, convenient way to get the omega-3 fatty acids that may be missing from your diet. Includes DHA
5. Catalyst: Amino Acids that support and preserve muscle tone. Keeps the skin tight and helps lose those inches!
6. Meal Replacement Shakes: Nourishes muscles and supports metabolism. Perfectly balanced (proteitn-to-carb ratio), satisfying meal. I like to blend mine in the blender with 8 oz of water and 1 cup of ice. YUM! I am purchasing two boxes so I’ll have one for every day of the 24 day plan!
7. Spark: Long lasting energy (3-5 hours) without spiking blood sugar. Sharpens mental focus and alertness. Contains about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. I drink one a day and shake it up with ice cold water. My favorite flavor is fruit punch! I always buy the canister as it’s cheaper per serving but for the 24 day plan you’d want to buy at least 2 boxes!
8. Rehydrate: Helps body to stay hydrated during physical activity. I combine this with my Spark every day and the combo has relieved me of my headaches!
9. Muscle Gain: Balanced blend of high-grade proteins that supplies amino acids and other nutrients. Makes a great, healthy snack
10. AdvoBar Snack: Superior alternative to candy bars and cookies. Contains 10 grams of protein. Only 140 calories per bar. I eat one whenever I’m craving something sweet or need a chocolate fix!
Zach will be doing the full 24 day challenge while I do mine. I like to make it a “24 day plan” so I can do it with him and to basically copy from what steps and plan the regular challenge includes, but just using the products that are approved by my doctor to be safe while BF 🙂
Zach is DYING to get started on his challenge and is pretty annoyed that he has to wait for me to be cleared by my doctors haha! He has had awesome success with the 24 day challenge in the past…you can see his results here!
We plan to order our products this week and start on our challenges on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 15th! We are going to Hawaii in October and will be finished with the challenges before we leave…hoping to be looking HOTT when we say ALOHA 😉
I really, really love accountability in all areas in life…but especially when trying to eat healthy and follow a plan to get in good shape. I’d LOVE to have people join me with my challenge! I have a secret Facebook group that I created and can add everyone to who wants to participate. That way we can privately share our journeys! Help each other through the tougher parts, ask questions as they arise, and share our results!
We are actually going ahead and ordering our products TODAY as it’s the last day to be able to join in this awesome transformation challenge with a chance at winning $1000 worth of cash and product prizes!!! Duh, I have a good bit of transforming to do so I’m def planning to enter! If you want to join our start date of the 15th you can still be part of this contest as long as you place your order TODAY!
Advocare has been the one thing Zach and I have found that truly WORKS and is such a LIFESTYLE change! It has been a life changer for us and for our entire family. Not only has it helped us to lose weight but it’s helped us to have more energy, be healthier, and earn some extra income too!
When I first started on products back while I was BF Britt I did NOT join the membership. Zach wasn’t too sure about the cost of everything and didn’t want to spend more money at that time to get me the 20% discount. I totally regret not joining from the start! Now I’m at the 40% discount level and love getting all our products each month at such a big discount!!! If you’re interested in joining us for the 24 Day Challenge I highly recommend joining the membership! It’s a one time $79 fee to join then you’re a member for life, you get $50 worth of products (including a box of Spark!) and get 20% off anything you purchase with the ability to move up to higher discount levels. There aren’t any monthly minimums or anything like that! You get your own website to order your products so be sure to join the membership first and then you can get your first purchase at that 20% off! You can join the membership here!
The great thing about the income opportunity with Advocare is that it can be as “hardcore” or as “casual” as you want. I am for sure on the casual end of the income opportunity. I share my personal experiences with Advocare because I truly love the products and have truly had great results from using them. That’s it. I just share my story and if people want to purchase products it’s as easy as sending them a link to my site to order from! I made over $7,000 last year just from being casual and simply sharing my love for the products. Who doesn’t want some extra cash?!?! It’s def been a blessing for our family!
If you haven’t ever heard of the 24 Day Challenge you can learn more about it here! It’s VERY easy to follow the plan and the more you stick to it, the better your results will be! The average person loses 12 lbs, 9 inches and 4% body fat in just 24 days!
Advocare has updated the 24 Day Challenge to now make it where you can pick what products you want to include in your bundle! I’m SO thankful they made this change because the old pre-made bundles included mandarin orange Spark which I didn’t really like all that much. So now you can choose your own flavors 🙂 My favorite Spark flavor is Fruit Punch but there are TONS of different options to choose from (Zach’s favorite is Pink Lemonade). If you choose to go the build your own 24 Day Challenge bundle route I recommend the chocolate flavored meal replacement shake, fruit punch spark, peaches and cream fiber drink and the MNS 3. MNS 3 is a combo for both weight loss and energy!
The 24 Day Challenge includes everything you need! However, there are some great things to add on if you want. I personally always buy an extra box of Meal Replacement Shakes. I’m not good about making a healthy breakfast and I LOVE my morning shakes so I drink one each morning, and having the extra box gives me enough shakes for each day of the challenge. Zach and I will also be adding on Catalyst. It helps keep the skin tight as you lose the weight…and hello I have a LOT of loose skin now that I don’t have a baby in my belly! I need all the help I can get in tightening up 🙂
Before you start the challenge you want to be sure to print off some of the links listed on this site. It includes a grocery list for the challenge, how to do your before and after measurements, and detailed instructions for each day of the challenge! Also on this same site is a virtual coach that walks you through every day while on the challenge. SO many helpful resources to help you to be successful!
Zach and I will be doing our measurements and also taking before pictures prior to beginning our challenges. Taking the before pics is SO motivating for me. I was blown away when I did my after pics last time and hope to have as good of results this time around too!!!
I’d love to have some people join us in our Challenges! If you are BF and want to know more about what products I take and how I take them to make them go along with Zach while he does the 24 Day Challenge…let me know and I’d be happy to get you a copy of the plan I made-up for myself! It’s the same one I used to get the results from when I used products while BF last time!
If you are interested in learning more about Advocare and have any questions feel free to contact me! The best way to reach me is via my Blog Facebook Page 🙂
Can’t wait to get back to feeling good about what I see in the mirror and to look my best for our big Hawaii trip!!!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count: