I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
While getting pictures of Brittlynn alone was important, I was excited for pictures of Kye with his little sister too 🙂 I love sweet sibling pictures and if Kye is anything, he is a sweet sibling! These images are a continuation of our A-MAZING photo shoot session with Lindsay from Captured by Colson. And again, I’m going to number them so you can reference back if you want to comment 🙂
Kye got up from his nap around 3:30 and he was thrilled to have company (the kid is super mega social). Zach changed him and got him ready to do some pictures!
1. See his Jingle in the background? 🙂
3. I didn’t even know he was doing this until I saw the pictures! This is SO KYE!
4. close up of the same pic
5. Um how old is he? Doesn’t he look beyond handsome here?
8. You can just SEE the love he has for her in these shots
10. Part of her cord had fallen off but she was still holding on to some of it 🙁
14. ALL of these are beyond precious to me. I could do an entire photo wall at the house of just these pictures and look at them constantly!
23. I have this framed sitting right next to my computer so I can look at it all the time!
25. This is another one where you can see his love for her!
The sweetest thing about these sibling pictures is that we didn’t have to beg and plead with Kye to take them. He truly adores Brittlynn and was eager to shower her with kisses! I think they all turned out so adorable and it makes me excited for all the photo shoots to come because we’ll always get to have some sibling shots now! I think they are my favorite kind of picture 🙂
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!