I love working with a personal photographer over a studio…the options are endless and we aren’t stuck in some stuffy room doing the same lame poses over and over! These images are from the family portion of Brittlynn’s newborn photo shoot and were taken by Lindsay at Captured by Colson!
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, she got to our house at 2:00 so we’d have plenty of time to just devote to Brittlynn while Kye was napping. I LOVE family pictures of all of us, and they are the ones I’ll be using around the house and such, but I think it’s so important to have pictures of JUST Brittlynn with us, without Kye in them. Can you tell I’m hardcore about that? My #1 goal of raising my second child is to treat her as much like a first born as I can 🙂 I’ll probably be repeating that over and over again in posts b/c it’s so important to me!
Here are the ones we got of just the three of us:
3. Ugh. I look like I just had a baby…
4. I love our solo ones!
5. Out of ALL the pictures from the day, Zach said this is his favorite because it’s of his two girls. Tell me he isn’t the sweetest husband ever!
12. He looks so cute in this one
15. I like how we’re out of focus 🙂
18. I think Zach looks the best when he’s not trying at all! 🙂
20. My new FAVORITE family picture of us! Already hanging on our wall!
22. I thought the idea of us on the stairs was GREAT!
25. Kye’s feet are so precious
That’s the end of the newborn photo shoot…after we finished up we asked her to snap a couple of quick shots just to use for a Christmas card so I’ll post those next!