Mommy Solo Week: Epcot Morning

Our last park day of the trip we headed to Epcot! We did the same routine as the day prior. The babies came in the morning then we all came home for lunch and naps and went back in the afternoon with just the 6 older kids, leaving the babies at home. It really all worked out super well!

Thanks to Casie’s All Things Crafty for the super cute shirts!

Stroller buddies!

Kye and I purchased a banshee for him the night prior and he wanted to bring it to Epcot. I’m pretty sure everyone was shocked that I let him. But why not? It’s a toy. It’s meant to be used and enjoyed. And I knew once we got home it’d totally be forgotten (as these type of toys always are). So why not just enjoy it? Sure enough, he took it that morning and hasn’t played with it again since. No regrets here on letting him have it at the park that morning!

My Disney Baby

The Epcot Crew

Courtney took the older four kids to stand up near the entrance so they’d be able to make the Test Track RUN once the park opened. The rest of us only planned to go over to Nemo. Which is NEVER a wait. So why stand up near the crowds for no reason? We took our time and took lots of pics!


We wanted to hit up the bathrooms before going into the actual park but there aren’t any in the waiting area of Epcot entrance unless you leave the park and go outside the ticket scan area. This is an advantage to note because we legit needed to use the restroom and had to ask to be allowed access to one and were allowed behind the ropes and into the actual park to use the bathroom! So we were inside well before anyone else πŸ™‚ 

They had a BLAST at Test Track!

We were in so early we made a little pit stop on the way to Nemo to meet some of our favorite friends. Why not, right? 

I was a tad jealous that Cam was able to sit unsupported and Spear had to be held! SO cute!


The sweetest!

Tess was WORKING the camera!!!

Our Team Nemo Leader!

Looking for Nemo πŸ™‚ 

We had fun exploring all the tanks while waiting on the rest of the crew to meet us

We then headed to Turtle Talk with Crush and lucked out and were able to enter just as the show was starting! Kye was chosen to ask a question to Crush during the show πŸ™‚ 

We then headed over to Living With the Land and it was the longest line we waited in all week: 20 minutes. Not too bad for the middle of summer! It used to be that Disney was a MAD HOUSE in summer time but now it’s actually become a less busy time to go as people avoid the HEAT πŸ˜‰ 

Spear fell asleep walking to the ride and I thought my arms were going to fall off by the time we actually got to sit down!

It was so funny because he slept soundly the whole time until the rooster crowed then BAM he was wide awake. I guess the rooster did his job well πŸ™‚ 

Taking it ALL in!

We wanted to get a good photo of Mrs Charlotte with all her grand babies πŸ™‚ 

A tough job…but decently successful!

I have seen this idea floating around and thought I’d give it a try! I purchased this shoe storage thing and then hooked it to my stroller! Gave us lots of pockets to stick stuff in. While I wasn’t at the park all day, it still came in handy and I’d recommend it! I would also recommend getting a rain cover though because if it had rained then everything would have been drenched in it!

You can see the one I purchased here. I also have been putting together my Must Have Disney Items list and you can view that here!

Heading to Figment!

It’s so cute because Tess refers to her imagination as her figment πŸ˜‰ 

The kids get SO pumped to be allowed to scan their bands for fast passes. I typically keep all the magic bands in a bag and don’t allow them to wear them. It’s just not worth the risk of one getting lost!

Spear ate and enjoyed learning about his imagination πŸ˜‰ 

I went ahead and took my crew on back to the house. The rest of the group planned to stay to watch the Pixar Shorts but we’ve seen them before and I didn’t want to push my luck with Spear with sitting through a movie like that. Plus I really wanted to get back and try to get everything packed and settled at the house since we were heading home FIRST thing the next morning! 

It was a VERY chill morning at Epcot which really are the best kind of mornings at Disney. I love when it’s not crowded at the parks and we can just enjoy our time and take our time and not feel rushed!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *