I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
I make a lot of goals for myself. I like to have a lot of things to work towards and I take my goals very seriously. I know I get teased about having so many goals for each year. But I like to be specific. You can say “be a better mom” as a goal but what does that mean? In what ways do I want to be better? Again, these posts are for myself so no pressure to read it 🙂
They are in random order…here are my goals for this year:
- Really focus in on making Jesus my #1 priority each and every day. For my family, for myself…across the board in all areas of life.
- Implement family bible time as well as a bible curriculum for Kye.
- Wake up at 6 ish each morning. Get ready for the day (look my best for my husband!) and have private time to study my bible.
- Update our will as well as our life insurance. Also price compare for our insurances to make sure we have the lowest rates/best coverage.
- Have at least 300 blog posts this year.
- Engage on the blog Facebook Page daily.
- Aim for a bedtime of 10:30 for myself and spend 10-15 min in bed reading before falling asleep.
- Really focus on instilling first time obedience with the kids.
- Make the BEST choice for Kye as well as our family with where we will send him for 1st grade.
- Become more involved with our church family, especially fostering friendships for our children.
- Limit the use of any screen time during family time for Zach and I (texting included!)
- Continue on the Advocare “nursing plan” and do the full 24 Day Challenge once I wean Tess. Get in those goal jeans!!! Stay committed!
- Get down on the floor and PLAY more!
- Continue to work on our marriage and forming that deeper connection together. Have Zach truly be my #1 person!
- Explore all possible options for my foot to get to a place of peace and healing if possible.
- Learn new ways to style my hair! Master the curling iron 🙂
- Raise Tess in a similar way that we raised Kye and Britt.
- Make the blog more Pinterest friendly and do more with Pinterest as a blog tool.
- Get our goals with the Dave Ramsey lifestyle completed: 6 months living expenses in savings, meet with a financial advisor to set up retirement savings, and make best choice for how to save for kids.
- Focus a little more on earning income through Advocare.
- Explore all options to help Britt completely wean from sucking fingers.
- House Goals: backsplash in kitchen, trim around under cabinet lighting, kitty litter moved, new shower.
- Complain less, be more positive and encouraging to others.
- Find ways to earn more revenue from blogging without compromising my purpose.
- Print off pictures and have some sort of organization for them.
- Focus on reading with my children, especially quality reading time with Kye.
- Respond in a timely manner to emails, FB messages, etc.
- Have more time for ME. Try to do more with friends and find things I enjoy.
- Do a better job of time management each day. Have a system in place and stick to it.
- Limit junk food for our family, focus on healthy eating
- Don’t feel the need to always be “plugged in”
- Really try to have a more servant heart and show appreciation to those who help me.
- Spend more quality time with Zach, be more intimate more often together.
- Do my best to have at least a few minutes a day of solo time with each child.
- Continue to foster strong friendships and be a good friend to others!
- Exercise 3-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time.
- Pray over my children, allow them to hear these prayers and do it during the time when I tuck them in at night so it’s private and special just between us.
- Speak words of affirmation to my family. Let them know how much I appreciate them and cherish them.
- Find a solid cleaning routine for myself and a chore routine for the kids. Including a “house check” each night.
- Try to be present in the moment. Give my full attention to others, including my children.
- Shoot my gun and feel comfortable and confident using it.
- Visit Dad and Audrey and focus more energy on those relationships.
- Find teachable moments everyday to show Christ to my children and to raise them to be a light in this world.
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!