Last year I did my Goals for 2009 list and I plan to continue to do this each year. It’s something I really enjoyed when I kept a journal and I think it’s important to think about goals and how to achieve them. I know there are a lot but hey it’s okay to have a lot of goals! Remember I’m the girl who one day plans to: learn to sew, plan weddings, be a writer, become a real estate agent, take cosmetology courses, flip houses, etc etc. I am a girl who dreams 🙂 These are, of course, in random order!
1. Become more involved in church and with my church family
2. Go on a date with Zach once a week or at minimum twice a month
3. Continue blogging
4. Continue to work on having a forgiving heart, especially when people don’t ask for it
5. Learn to be content and patient with plans for the future
6. Have a better understanding about Heaven and what it’s really all about
7. Be more consistent about attending all church services
8. Keep to our financial budget and save more money
9. Travel but find a balance with traveling and being home
10. Have family dinners at minimum four times a week
11. Look the hottest I can for Brandon’s wedding
12. Be an example for Kye at how he should live his life
13. Potty train Kye
14. Don’t feel pressured to have another baby just because everyone else is doing it!
15. Finish the Love Dare
16. Do not let Kye witness Zach and I disagree or bicker, learn to do those things in private
17. STICK to Weight Watchers
18. Show others that I am a daughter of the Lord more
19. Learn how to style my hair in different ways
20. Brush Kye’s teeth at least twice a day
21. Get rid of all my old clothes and such, either through Ebay or consignment
22. Get all my pants hemmed to the correct length
23. Go on walks with Kye at least 5 times a week
24. Be the kind of wife and mother that I want my son to marry someday
25. Take good care of Mom and be the best friend I can be to her
26. Start eating healthier as a family
27. Go on family bike rides
28. Complete two blog books
29. Start bible study time with Kye or as a family
30. Start saving for retirement
31. Stay on track with all doctors appointments for myself and Zach
32. Read more of the bible
33. Learn how to really use my camera, not just the auto settings
34. Make improvements to our home that will add comfort and value
35. Continue to keep the house picked up and work on doing it more regularly
36. Help others more
37. Be nicer to Zach and stop taking out my frustrations on him
38. Keep friends a priority but make family time the most important
39. Entertain more at our home
40. Be happy, healthy and HAVE FUN!
You're right – we do have a lot of similar goals! You do have alot more than I do and as I was reading them I was thinking – Hey! That's a good one! I really do need to add potty training LL to one of mine. But I think these are awesome goals – hopefully you'll fullfill them all!
I am so with you on #14!!
I decided I love this idea and have been thinking about it all day…I hope I can post my goals soon!