I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
This is my 1,000th blog entry!!! I didn’t realize I was creeping up on 1,000 posts so I wasn’t prepared…I will be posting my top 10 favorite blog entries soon though 🙂
Last year I started what I thought would be a fun yearly blog tradition. I LOVE getting Christmas cards and I thought it’d be neat to post all the ones we get on here to share 🙂 Enjoy seeing the cards from this year and have fun comparing them to last year’s cards!
Something I did this year was I went through all our photo Christmas cards that we have gotten through the years. I bought some metal rings from Hobby Lobby and punched holes in them all and put them on the rings in chronological order. Now we have a fun Christmas card book to look through every year. Kye really enjoyed looking through it! Many of the cards we got this year were from people we may not know (or at least Zach may not know) in real life. It cracked him up that people from the blog world would want to send us a card and would want one of ours in return. I love it though don’t you???
Anyways…here’s our card collection from 2011:
1. My sweet nieces!
2. Newlyweds Taylor and Jordy (you can read about their wedding here)
3. My cousins
5. Missy (who sent a letter along with hers which I love!)
6. Sweet friends from church
7. Good friends of Zach’s from childhood (I’ve never actually met in “real life” though)
8. The Harners (Kye wore the SAME pjs this year!)
9. Zach’s cousins
10. New friends!!! Amanda has a blog too, and I’ll be adding it to my sidebar soon I promise!
11. Zach’s cousin and my new buddy Lindsey! Can’t wait to get our baby girls together!
12. Newlyweds Cassandra and David (who is my sister-in-laws brother)
13. Ashley with cutie Preston who celebrated his first Christmas!
14. My cousins Ben and Liz
15. This cracks me up! The Colsons, wonderful friends of ours from church
16. The Megows always have a great card…pressure is on for next years guys!
17. Not sure who these people are…I think maybe they work on our cars?
18. These are, hands down, the BEST pics of Courtney and family!!! LOVE them!
19. New friends and also newlyweds (here’s there wedding post!)
20. My kids. Okay, not really but that’s how I’ll always think of them! Theirs is my favorite card to get each year to see how much they have grown and changed. Madeline is a KNOCK OUT (which I always knew she would be) and Candler just keeps getting cuter. And yes, my Candler (Kye’s first name) is named after this Candler!
21. Liz, this was Kye’s favorite card of the year…he kept pointing at Damian in the Buzz outfit and saying “that’s me!”
22. This is the reason Stacy couldn’t deliver Brittlynn – she had a newborn baby herself. Guess it’s a valid excuse right? 😉
23. Kye also loved this card. He kept it at his seat at our table and would just stare at it…I wonder why? It’s his favorite girl Kailyn!
both sides of the card were too cute not to show off
24. No longer newlyweds (I’m so used to think ya’ll are that I almost posted your wedding link too haha), Danielle and Jonathan!
25. More of our wonderful church family
26. Zach’s childhood bff Michael and my new babywise bff Laura 🙂
27. More newlyweds! Melissa and Ryan
28. One of Mom’s former favorite students and a fellow mommy Julie with her family
29. One last look at our card from this year!
Isn’t it fun to look at them all? Do you have any favorites??? Thanks to everyone who sent us a card! We enjoyed each and every one of them and hope you enjoyed ours too..and those of you who didn’t mail any this year (slackers!) I hope to see something in my mailbox this Dec!!!