I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today is Singles Day over on Kelly’s Korner and I’m SUPER PUMPED to be able to participate!!!
For all of you single ladies who are waiting to meet the right guy for you I’d like to introduce Seth Megow 🙂
Seth met my husband, Zach, in high school and the two were instant buds. He was a groomsmen in our wedding and their friendship has only continued throughout adulthood. Naturally he and I have become friends too and I’m honored to help play match maker for him 🙂
Here are some quick facts about Seth:
- He’s 31 years old
- Most importantly he is a man of God who loves the Lord and strives to spread the love of Jesus to others
- He’s a Scorpio (best sign, duh)
- He is 6’2″ tall
- He lives in Valdosta, GA and was born and raised here (he’s a southern gentlemen ladies!)
- He has two brothers and a sister and he strives to find a marriage like his parents who have been married for 35 years
- He has his Masters degree in Instructional Technology and has worked at his current job for 3 years now
- He loves to make people laugh and smile
- He loves the mountains
- Mr. Rogers is his personal hero
- His favorite clothing item is his knit wool tie
- He plays the piano
- His first car was a 1966 VW Bus. Basically he was a hippie (complete with afro) but minus the smoking pot and free loving lifestyle 😉
- He is the type of guy who enjoys giving to others and has a heart for cheering people up when they are down
- He is very optimistic and tries to make the best out of every situation
Probably the best thing about Seth though is that he’s an awesome full-time single dad! He has four kids (Stevie, Neela, Titus and Olive ranging from 4-7 years old) and works hard to provide for them. He goes above and beyond to make sure they know they are loved and to make each day FUN!
On top of his responsibilities at work and caring for his children, he also has THE best blog to hit the internet! He is a great writer and his posts are pee-your-pants hilarious. You can read them all over at his blog: Who put my iPad in the dishwasher You WILL be addicted, I promise!
Speaking of his blog…here are some must-read posts to get to know Seth a little better:
About His Kids
A Slice of Megow Life 🙂
I asked Seth what his ideal mate would be (can you tell I LOVE this whole match-maker gig?!?!) and here is what he said: “My ideal mate is someone with a sweet and kind heart. I enjoy someone who likes to laugh and finds joy in the simple things of life. Mostly, I am looking for someone who loves Jesus, would be kind to my kids, likes to help others, has a sweet smile, and enjoys having their feet rubbed at night.”
Seth is a legit good guy and those are SO rare to find in today’s world. I’m praying that he is able to find an equally good girl who will appreciate what he has to offer and who will be that love of his life that he’s hoping to meet! Plus, hello, selfishly I’m ready for some double dates for Z and I 😉 With his busy life it’s hard to get out and meet new people so I’m praying that maybe the right girl for him will be participating in this event too! Wouldn’t that be super awesome?
And if this doesn’t work out…I totally vote we audition him for The Bachelorette. I mean c’mon who could say no to this? First impression rose status FOR SURE!
If you’re interested in getting to know Seth you can email him at [email protected]! Or if you feel weird doing that, feel free to leave a comment here or email me at [email protected] and I will gladly continue my mad cupid skills for you 😉
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!