Today’s spotlight is on two of our Babywise Friendly Bloggers. The first is Cole, from Twinning Babywise. She’s talked about self-control being a base virtue. Her post ties in BEAUTIFULLY with my topic tomorrow which is about teaching your children self-control 🙂
I always love Cole’s voice in her writing and today’s post may just be my favorite of hers yet. When deciding what to quote from her post I simply couldn’t nail down one section. I love the entire thing. She explains what self-control is, why it’s important to train our children in it, and how to achieve that (I am going to start doing a self-control chair NOW as well as being sure to point out examples of self-control throughout the day with my children).
Be sure to check out her full post here!
Also be sure to check in with all the Babywise Friendly Bloggers this week!
- Monday – How to Correct Your Preteen – Valerie – Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Monday – How to Solve the “Wise in Their Own Eyes” Problem – Natasha – Let’s Be Brave
- Tuesday – Kimberly – Intentional Parenting: How Our Beliefs and Goals Shape Our Parenting Decisions – Team Cartwright
- Tuesday – 5 Ways to Teach Children Kindness – Caitlin – Rogers Party of 5
- Wednesday – How to Give Instructions to Your Toddler & Achieve Successful Results – Katrina – Mama’s Organized Chaos
- Thursday – Self-Control is a Base Virtue – Cole – Twinning Babywise
- Thursday – Temper Tantrums and the Happy Heart Rug – Carrie – Wiley Adventures
- Friday – How to Teach Your Children Self Control – Emily – The Journey of Parenthood