I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
I’ve been loving all of the breastfeeding posts this week and today’s spotlight blogger is Caitlin from Twin Mom and More!
I have personally experienced exclusively breastfeeding and have experienced exclusively bottle feeding but I have not ever had the experience of exclusively pumping so this topic is something I’m very interested in and one I know will help others who are planning to or considering exclusively pumping as well!
I love that Caitlin tells it like it is and appreciate this quote from her post: “In my opinion, exclusively pumping combines the hardest parts of formula feeding and breastfeeding. I’m not writing this to scare anyone who plans on pumping. Many moms aren’t able to breastfeed, or they work full time, so they choose to exclusively pump. I just want you to know that it is a lot of work. I’ve heard many people casually say “Oh, just switch to pumping.” It’s not as simple as that. I want you to be prepared for the amount of work that’s necessary to exclusively pump.”
Be sure to check out her post in full here!
And be sure to visit all of the fellow Babywise Friendly Blog Network Bloggers this week:
- Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – How I Breastfed For 12 Months Even When Everything Went Wrong (Monday)
- Christine Keys – This Is Why Breast Isn’t Best (Tuesday)
- Team Cartwright – What Twins Can Teach Us About Breastfeeding Attitudes (Tuesday)
- Mama’s Organized Chaos – Advantages of Breastfeeding on a Schedule (Wednesday)
- Let’s Be Brave – How To Survive The First Few Months of Breastfeeding (Wednesday)
- Twin Mom and More – The Realities of Exclusively Pumping (Thursday)
- Wiley Adventures – (Thursday)
- The Journey of Parenthood – The Real Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding vs Bottle Feeding (Friday)