I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
This week is Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week! We are each writing on the topic of PLAY with a guest blogger this Friday 🙂
Today’s spotlight blogger is Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom. I LOVE her post on Independent Playtime for School Aged Children. With Kye now in school all day it does change our schedule and how we view independent playtime. She mentions in her post that introverted children LOVE independent play and that’s what I’ve found with Kye. He will ASK for his independent time when he gets home from school, whereas Britt is a hardcore extrovert. Kye gets home and she wants to play with him non-stop b/c she’s missed him all day! We struggle in the afternoons because I want him to get his alone time, but also understand her need for time with him. I’m thankful for the days when she naps later so he can get that solo time before she wakes up 🙂
Be sure to check in with all the spotlight bloggers this week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!