I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today’s spotlight blogger is Stephanie from Giving it Grace! Independent Playtime is something that is SO important to our family and I see so many benefits of it with my children. I love her post today on Ideas for Success with Independent Playtime. I especially agree with her about rotating out toys and keeping those toys specifically for that time AND on making sure the child can’t see or hear you! Great tips and a great post!
Be sure to check in with all the spotlight bloggers this week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!