Links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today’s spotlight blogger is Stephanie from Giving it Grace! Independent Playtime is something that is SO important to our family and I see so many benefits of it with my children. I love her post today on Ideas for Success with Independent Playtime. I especially agree with her about rotating out toys and keeping those toys specifically for that time AND on making sure the child can’t see or hear you! Great tips and a great post!
Be sure to check in with all the spotlight bloggers this week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos