I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today continues with our Babywise Friendly Blog Network Week on the topic of play! The spotlight blogger today is Kim from Team Cartwright! She’s talking all about homemade toys which is a super fun topic! We love some simple homemade toys around here and Zach will tease me for hoarding random “trash” in order to reuse it someday. Growing up my dad saved all the peanut butter jars to use in his garage to organize his nails and screws…guess the apple doesn’t fall far from that tree but my “nuts and screws” are more like pom poms and pennies 😉 Be sure to check out Kim’s post for some FABULOUS quick ways to turn household objects into excellent toys for your little one!
Be sure to check in with all the spotlight bloggers this week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!