I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today’s spotlight blogger is Kim from Team Cartwright and she’s sharing how to tell between real fears and fake fears. We’ve ALL had those moments in the night where we hear our child call out to us. Saying they are afraid. Is it legit? Or a ploy to get us to come in?
Her post is super helpful to know when it’s a real-deal fear and when it isn’t! Be sure to read the full post here.
Also make sure to check in with all the Babywise Friendly Bloggers this week as we talk about fears:
- Monday: Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Tuesday: Natasha from Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Kids Bravery
- Wednesday: Christine from Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways To Conquer Your Toddler’s Irrational Fears
- Wednesday: Carrie from Wiley Adventures – Managing Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly from Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears