I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
Today the spotlight blogger is Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos. Her post is titled: Babywise isn’t Imposing a Schedule, it’s Learning the Ideal Schedule.
I love her post so much! She covers some SUPER common myths about Babywise. Ones that I see on Facebook on the regular. If you’re a Babywise mom and need a good “comeback” for these myths, her post has some direct quotes from the book that will be SUPER helpful!
Here’s what Katrina is discussing in her post:
Using Babywise will starve your baby and cause failure to thrive
Babywise requires you to hyper-schedule
I kept seeing failure to thrive, failure to thrive, all over the internet. And I kept thinking…did we read the same book!? Nowhere in the Babwise book, does it mention to leave your baby to cry if they are hungry. In fact, it says quite the opposite.”
Be sure to check out all of the fellow Babywise Bloggers this week!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom talking about the Myths versus Realities of Babywise.
- Tuesday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos talking about the realities of Babywise and the schedule.
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home and Natasha at Let’s Be Brave
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures is talking about how Babywise and Cry It Out do (or don’t) go together and Kimberly at Team Cartwright will be discussing how scheduled feedings do not diminish milk supply.
- Friday: Cole at Twinning Babywise will be discussing the fact that Babywise isn’t just about sleep and I will finish us off talking about how Babywise is very possible with more thank one child. It isn’t just luck!