I work with several companies and links to any products within posts are affiliate.
My kids, legit, have THE best father! I am so, so blessed to get to call him my husband 🙂
Here are just a few of the reasons why Zach is the world’s best Daddy!
1. He strives to be Christ-centered and to live his life by God’s Word. Our children see him in prayer and he leads our family along a path of righteousness.
2. He loves ME. He is giving our children an example of the type of man they should marry or the type of husband they should strive to be.
Moment Zach became a daddy: Kye’s birth
3. He is PRESENT. He comes home from work every day and jumps right into his role of “Daddy” without any complaining. He always says his favorite part of the day is coming home to us 🙂
4. He is an awesome provider. He works so hard to allow me to stay at home with the kids and pushes himself to be the best he can be at his career!
Meeting his little girl! Britt’s birth!
5. He is consistent. We are on the same page with the way we want to raise our children and he is just as, if not more, hardcore as I am about Babywise and the kids schedules and such.
6. He is FUN! Zach is always playing with the kids. He builds forts, comes up with crazy games, sings songs, and isn’t afraid to be a total goofball with them. We have a home filled with laughter!
Always down for some coordinating outfits 😉
7. He admits his shortcomings. No one is perfect, and I love that Zach isn’t too stubborn or prideful to admit when he makes a mistake and he will even apologize to the kids when needed.
8. He puts us first. We are Zach’s top priority, he wants for our happiness more than he wants for his own and he gives so selflessly to his family.
Getting some sweet cuddles!
9. He is sweet! Sure, Zach will roughhouse non-stop, but he also will cuddle with the kids. Give them endless hugs and kisses and shows them affection all the time!
10. His love is unconditional. Yes, times will come when we will both be disappointed in our kids but the love Zach has for his babies is never going to waiver. He loves his family with his whole heart!
Happy Father’s Day to ALL the wonderful daddies out there!!!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!