Looking to Guest Post for my site? Have a topic you’d like to share with my readers? Hoping to connect with new readers for your blog? I’m currently accepting guest posts!
Here are the Requirements and Recommendations for Submitting a Guest Post to The Journey of Parenthood:
- The post must contain a minimum of 900 words.
- Include a Short Bio and Profile Picture.
- You may include up to 3 links to your Social Media Channels.
- Please be sure to include your Blog Title and URL.
- You may include up to 3 backlinks within your article to your blog, it’s especially beneficial to link to relevant content from your site.
- Links to your site will be do-follow links UNLESS the link is to a product or post that is aiming to sell something, in which case FCC regulations will be followed and the link will be no-follow.
- Content must be new and never before published.
- You may republish the post on your own site after 90 days and must state that it originally appeared on The Journey of Parenthood with a link to the original post AND include this code in your post in the <head> section of the html:
<link rel=”canonical” href=”http://www.yoursitename.com/post-title/” />
- Feel free to include images with your post, but there is no pressure to do so as I can handle images on my end. Submitting photos gives me permission to use them as I see fit within the post, including in the making of pins.
- Submitting a post also gives me permission to create freebies and to include your post in potential email series.
- If I see any spelling/grammar errors, I will edit them. I will not change your content or meaning.
- If you are wanting to guest post but need help brainstorming content ideas feel free to contact me and we can come up with something together!
- It is appreciated, but not required, to share the post on your social media channels as well as linking to the post from a page on your site.
You can submit guest posts or ideas to: journeyofphood(@)gmail.com. Please allow 1-2 weeks for a reply.
I will also let you know a date when your post will go live, please understand that I typically schedule guest content for times when I’m traveling and unable to publish my own content.
It may be several weeks or even months before your post goes live but I will communicate this to you!
Rate This Post:
Average rating / 5. Vote count: